Come and Join Us!!!
Juniors – meet on Mondays & Wednesdays at 6pm The Leisure Centre, Ammanford.
The sessions are run by our excellent volunteer coaches who hold the relevant qualifications, are DBS certified and first-aid trained.
For more details or to join please see our CONTACT page
- We welcome Juniors from 7 years old
- Juniors aged 7 must be accompanied by an adult during the training session. From the age of 8 they are able to stay unattended.
- Annual Membership fee of £5 per year payable at the start of the financial year.
- Sessions start at 6 o’clock and finish at 7 o’clock, we would be grateful that you arrive promptly so that your child can take part in the warm up sessions and that you arrive in plenty of time to collect your child at the end of the session at 7 o’clock.
- Parents should always establish that a session is actually going ahead before leaving.
- Children should have the appropriate footwear and clothing suitable for the conditions. Footwear is very important; please ensure that they wear trainers with adequate support for running.
- Please ensure that they bring a drink to the sessions
- As we only have limited coaches/volunteers it is not possible for them to leave the training session to supervise visits to the toilets.
We also have club vests and T shirts available to be purchased for a small fee. Please speak to the Juniors secretary.